You really had to be there to get the full awesomeness of this party… but this video comes close enough!
It might be a little dark, so don’t be afraid to watch it “full screen”.
Tomorrow is the BIG DAY! Our 1st annual ROAR ALONG THE SHORE boat party!
updates on ticket info and more:
TICKETS are available:
- IN STORE at Dredgers Union or Room Service.
- They can be bought online for will call pick up through Friday 5pm at RS’s website.
- Can be purchased at the boat from 8pm – 9pm with cash or credit card
- WILL CALL tickets can be picked up at the ticket sales TABLE outside the boat day of.
- boat boards at 9pm SHARP and the BOAT WAITS FOR NO ONE!
- PARKING: park wherever you would park to go to the Rock Hall, Science Center or Stadium. The Municipal lot is always a safe bet.
- there are 3 cash bars on board – all take cash and credit cards
- there are concessions available on board for cash and credit card purchase
- the boat party is RAIN OR SHINE
- the boat has 2 floors totally indoors and the top deck is completely open (dressing in layers may be helpful depending on weather)
Danielle and Sean were on the radio today talking about the beginnings of the Dredgers Union, and also our event this friday, Roar Along the Shore.
Click this link if you would like to listen to the first fifteen minutes of “Around Noon” on NPR.